The Carnegie Library was built in 1905, one of two Carnegies in Indianola. The library moved to Dunn in 1964 and it was renovated in 1975 to house the business department. It was renamed Heckert Hall, in honor of Josiah B. Heckert, chair of the business department in early 1920_s who wrote to his former students for over 60 years. Today the facility houses classrooms and offices for the Art Department.
No upcoming events