The Central Building was completed in 1920 to house administration and classrooms. It was renamed Hillman Hall in 1961 to honor John L. Hillman, Simpson_s longest serving president (1919-1936). It currently holds administrative offices and the Evening, Weekend and Graduate Programs and Conferencing. The business and registrar_s offices are located on the first floor. The second floor houses the offices of the president, and academic dean, as well as human resources, college advancement and alumni. The third floor is occupied by public relations. Hillman is connected to McNeill Hall by a convenient commuter lounge.
300-398 W Clinton Ave, Indianola, IA 50125, USA