See what’s happening on campus and join us at upcoming events.
Dedicated in October 1956, this building is named after George Washington Carver, one of Simpson's most famous alumni. In 1993 Carver Science Center underwent a $9 million expansion and renovation, which added research facilities, classrooms and offices. The building houses the Mathematics and Computer Science Departments as well as the Biology & Environmental Science and Chemistry & Physics Departments. Also located in Carver are various science labs, including a cadaver lab. Three computer labs are located on the ground floor.
200-298 W Clinton Ave, Indianola, IA 50125, USA