About this Place
501-599 N Buxton St, Indianola, IA 50125, USA
Completed in 1870, College Hall is the oldest building on Simpson_s campus, with its last major remodeling in 1986. It held Simpson_s first classrooms and served as the original chapel. It was known for decades as Old Chapel. Now it holds administrative offices and meeting rooms. The Office of Admissions is located on the first floor. The Matthew Simpson Room, a formal reception hall for alumni and college gatherings, occupies the second floor. The third floor holds the Red and Gold Room as well as the Office of the Financial Assistance.