See what’s happening on campus and join us at upcoming events.
The Science Hall was built in 1888 and housed a museum, music rooms, laboratories, library, classrooms and art studio. It was renamed in 1967 for Henry A. Wallace, geneticist and former vice president of United States and housed geology, mathematics and physics. It now serves as the headquarters of the Education and Sociology Departments.
501-599 N Buxton St, Indianola, IA 50125, USA